El Nido Beach
El Nido beach is a beach front settlement on the Philippines island of Palawan. It involves 45 islands and islets; and limestone bluffs are likewise found here. El Nido is a mainstream attraction for local people amid the long occasions of Holy Week and which, up to this point, has been moderately obscure to remote vacationers from the outskirts. El Nido is one of the top tourist spots in the Philippines with clear waters, rich wilderness, soaked limestone ridges and dazzling deltas which make for one of the world’s most wonderful seascapes. The unblemished waters of El Nido offer delightful coral reefs, making it one of the best beaches in the Philippines.
- Snorkelling, Kayaking, Trekking, Cliff climbing.
- Bacuit Bay comprises of islands with limestone precipices which are perfect for climbing, diving & Snorkelling.
- El Nido is likewise referred to for water games, for example, plunging, snorkelling and kayaking.
- Scouring the tidal ponds by kayaking is an extraordinary method for going to the islands, inlets and hollows.
- There are guided strolling treks to the highest point of the headland and its stunning views have often gotten it remarks like being one of the best beaches in Philippines.
Due to the growing popularity of Palawan tourist spots, authorities have been paying huge attention to the well being of visitors and tourists. A lot of affordable yet classy rooms, suits and rentals are available here with refreshing beach front views and delectable authentic delicacies from all over the globe. Those who want to spend some time within the serene surroundings of Philippines in an economical budget, El Nido Philippines beach is indeed the best bet.