Vietnam beaches have long been a favorite amongst locals and intrepid travelers. Mui Ne is the adrenaline capital of southern Vietnam. Mui Ne used to be an isolated stretch of beach where pioneering travelers camped on the sand in the early Nineties, but it used to be too beautiful to be neglected. Times have converted and it is now a string of resorts. Nevertheless, the beach retains so much of its attraction and the motels are, for the most part, mercifully low-upward push, set amid lovely gardens through the ocean.
Things to do at Mui Ne Beach
- Renting a bike provides the flexibility of exploring offbeat places in the area, discovering hidden beaches, and exploring local markets.
- Mui Ne’s chaotic early morning market provides an exciting peek into the lives of nearby Vietnamese fishermen.
- Mui Ne is absolutely magical at sunrise and sunset.
- The Fairy Stream is another wonder of nature at Mui Ne.
- Mui Ne is perfect for kite surfing. It is one of the most popular sites for kite surfing.
- Mui Ne’s morning fruit market is the equivalent of a candy factory for fruit fanatics. Mui Ne beaches offer scrumptious seafood for dirt cheap prices.
Nightlife at Mui Ne
Mui Ne is a small town, so most visitors know they should not expect anything very subtle in the way of nightlife, yet most holidaymakers still find there is enough in the way of entertainment to keep boredom at bay. Jibes, a beachside cafe-bar and a relaxing place for a drink, but it surely quietens down by night when the party crowd is elsewhere.
Mui Ne Beach in Vietnam is famous for its immense white and red sand dunes. It is one of the best beaches in Vietnam. Sunshine Beach is the perfect destination for kite surfers, travelers and holiday goers alike. Sunshine Beach is a unique resort and hotel located on the beach in Mui Ne with romantic gardens and a fantastic view.